Caramel Gold Chocolate Discs
- Put the chocolate in a plastic bowl and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds, take out and stir for 30 seconds.
- Put back in the microwave for another 30 seconds, take out and stir for 30 seconds.
- Then microwave for 10 seconds, stir for 10 seconds and repeat until all 'lumps' have broken down.
- Add in the Crushed Wafer, and mix.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop a spoonful on to baking parchment.
- Pick the parchment up from diagonal corners and gently drop on to the surface to remove any air bubbles.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and put in the fridge to set.