- 200 g Salted Butter
- 250 g Light Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tsp Madagascan Vanilla Extract
- 275 g Plain Flour
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 300 g Callebaut Gold "Caramel" Chocolate (150g for melting, 150g for adding-in)
- 60 g Desiccated Coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 160°C Fan.
- Line a deep 20cm x 20cm baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and 150g Gold Chocolate together in the microwave in 30 second intervals until fully melted.
- Add the brown sugar to the butter and chocolate mix, beat until smooth.
- Add the egg and vanilla, stir vigorously until fully combined.
- Add the flour, cornflour and beat well until blended.
- Fold in the remaining 150g Gold chocolate and the coconut and pour into your lined-baking tray. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Once browned around the edges, remove from the oven and allow to cool before cutting.