Lemon Drizzle & White Chocolate Loaf Cake
- 225 g unsalted butter
- 225 g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 225 g self raising flour
- 2-3 drops Holy Lama lemon spice drops
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Line a loaf tin (8 x 21cm) with greaseproof paper, then spoon in the mixture
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the butter and caster sugar until creamy, then add the eggs, one at a time, slowly mixing through.
- Sift in the self-raising flour, then add the lemon spice drops and mix until well combined.
White Chocolate Drizzle
- Melt the Callebaut white chocolate chips in the microwave in 40 second intervals until creamy.
- Add 3-4 drops** of lemon spice drops, and mix well into the melted white chocolate
- Drizzle the white chocolate sauce all over your cooled lemon drizzle cake.Leave to completely cool and harden before serving.