Peanut Butter Sea Salt Chocolate Brownies
- 350 g Callebaut 811 finest dark belgian chocolate
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 80 g cocoa powder
- 400 g golden caster sugar
- 6 free range eggs
- 130 g plain flour sifted
- 250 g crunchy peanut butter
- 1 spoon sea salt flakes
- Heat oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5. Grease and line a 27 x 20cm brownie tin and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs until pale and fluffy. Add the cooled chocolate mixture and fold through until smooth.
- Fold in the flour until the mixture is combined and transfer mixture to the tin.
- Place small spoons of the peanut butter on the surface of the mixture and carefully swirl with a spoon or knife to create a nice pattern. Sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Leave to cool on a wire rack before slicing.