Pistachio & Rosewater Milk Chocolate Truffles
- 70 g Callebaut milk chocolate 823
- 1-2 drops Rose water
- 15 ml double cream
- chopped roasted pistachios for rolling
Making the Ganache
- Pour the double cream into a jug and heat in the microwave for approximately 40 seconds or until it starts to boil. Alternatively you can boil the cream in a pan on the hob Timing will vary from microwave to microwave. TIP: Don’t allow the cream to come to a full boil.
- Place your chocolate chips or pieces into a glass bowl. Pour the cream mixture over the chocolate and allow it to stand for 3 minutes
- Add the rosewater. Using a spatula, combine the chocolate, cream and liquid until you reach a smooth texture
- Refrigerate until set for approximately 2 hours. You’ll know it’s set when the ganache is firm enough to roll into a ball in your hands
Rolling the Truffles
- Put the chopped pistachios on a plate ready to roll the truffles.
- Take a teaspoon of the ganache and in the palm of your hands, roll it into a ball
- Roll the truffles in the nuts, coating fully and place in a plate
- Once made, keep them in an airtight container in the fridge and consume within 3 days. Best enjoyed at room temperature