Ruby Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 180g Callebaut Ruby Chocolate Chips
- 115g unsalted butter
- 140g golden caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 160g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix together the butter and sugar.
- Add the egg, carry on mixing.
- Fold in the flour, add the baking soda and the pinch of salt.
- Add 160g of the Ruby Chocolate Chips.
- Wrap the cookie dough in film and leave it in the fridge for an hour to harden slightly.
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f/Gas mark 4 and line a baking tray.
- Take the cookie dough out of the fridge and portion into rolled dough balls. (the number you have depends on how big you want them! Makes 8-10 large cookies).
- Make sure the dough balls are spaced on the baking tray.
- Bake them for 10 minutes, take out the oven, press in the remaining 20g of Ruby Chocolate Chips gently in the top of the cookies, then leave to completely cool.